Keep the adventures going in the Fall with UnCruise Adventures. Rivers of Adventure & Wine takes our guests on the adventures and activities that they love in all of our destinations, PLUS adds in wineries and an onboard sommelier.
From August 27th to October 22nd we will have two of our dedicated sommeliers, Julie Brigham and Asher Rohan, onboard for added benefit! Both have 15+ years of experience in the restaurant industry. Both know our customers like they know their wines – they’ve served on our boats for years and are a welcome sight to many a past guest!
- Tour and taste at a Walla Walla winery
- Sample local culinary delights at Walla Walla’s historic Gesa Power House Theatre
- Deschutes River rafting trip
- Hikes at Tom McCall Nature Preserve, Multnomah Falls, Columbia Hills State Park, and Ft. Clatsop—a Lewis and Clark National Historical Park
- Kayak, paddleboard, swim, and skiff
- Transit six locks and tour the Bonneville Dam Visitor Center
- Cruise through the heart of the Columbia River Gorge
- Select dates include a guided e-bike tour on the historic Twin Tunnels Highway
- Onboard sommelier, and natural and cultural history guides
- Enjoy alternate options later in the season including bike and wine tour (optional van tour) with farm-to-table winery lunch.
And right now, Rivers of Adventure & Wine is also a great value, with special offers available for a limited time:
- Save $500 per cabin ($250 per person on 2022 departures
- No single supplement on all 2022 departures
- Groups of 8 or more save 25% on all 2022 departures
- 50% off the second guest on October 15 and October 22, 2022 departures when paid in full at the time of booking.