Few people in the world ever make it so far south, crossing the Antarctic Circle and getting a glimpse of the brutal climate and plain icy landscapes of the White Continent.
Our Antarctic Circle Crossing expedition (January 25th – February 8th, 2024) is the perfect adventure for travelers who love discovering unchartered territory and places very few others have been before. And with our anniversary deal, travelers will save $2400 when booking this cruise by August 13th, 2023.
- In-depth exploration of the Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetland Islands with the best wildlife viewing opportunities
- A paradise for penguin lovers with Gentoo, Chinstrap & Adélie encounters
- Spectacular landscapes such as the picturesque Gerlache Strait, the Lemaire Channels, colossal icebergs, pristine bays and channels
- The best opportunities for whale watching
- Crossing the Antarctic Circle at 66 Degrees South Latitude
- Zodiac boat excursions
- Kayak and camping options available!
- A small expedition ship (the Sea Spirit) with only 114 passengers and a wide open deck, charming and comfortable rooms, lecture hall, gourmet restaurant and everything you need for the perfect polar expedition