The Pacific Provider is available to be deployed from anywhere in the Sea of Cortez. Within just a couple
hours of many major cities, flights to Cabo San Lucas, La Paz or Loreto can get you on board and
exploring the world’s aquarium quickly. Week long trips can take you to the Pacific coast to the town of
Todos Santos, or off the grid to Isla San Francisquito, Isla Ceralvo, swimming with whale sharks near La
Paz, or privately exploring Cabo Pulmo in comfort.
Whether you are looking to spend time with family or friends, the Pacific Provider offers one of the
largest, most comfortable getaways in North America. With an unparalleled range, you can explore
remote coves and coastline, or take your friends on an adventure getaway to fish, surf, kayak, stand-up
paddle boarding, and more. The Pacific Provider is the perfect vessel to make your dreams a reality.
Our flexible itinerary allows you to choose from daily activities to create your own adventure
• Experience unmatched personalized service with 12 guests aboard and a 2:1 guest to crew ratio
• Explore a pristine UNESCO World Heritage site, the Sea of Cortez, which Jacques Cousteau referred to as “the world’s aquarium”
• Swim with whale sharks and sea lions in their natural habitat while the crew shoots photos of you to take home at the end of the voyage
• Catch fish on board: roosterfish, yellowtail, dorado (mahi mahi) and sailfish. Our chef will cook it for your next meal on board, or vacuum seal it for you to take home.
• Sail past stunning desert landscapes, relax on top-rated beaches and gather around a beach bonfire
• Swim and snorkel at Cabo Pulmo, a protected marine reserve with a 20,000-year-old coral reef
• Dine on fresh, delicious cuisine prepared by our private chef
• Throughout the voyage, our dedicated staff of experts will leverage every opportunity for wildlife viewings
• Everything is included except for airfare and gratuity: high-end Adventure Gear for all activities (fishing, hiking, kayaking, snorkelling and stand-up paddleboarding/SUP), 3 meals daily, snacks, all beverages and open bar, spacious staterooms and airport transfers.
Our highly trained and experienced crew is always available to take passengers out on excursions with
our four tenders. The crew includes a seasoned captain, first mate, chef, steward, engineer, and two deck
hands. You can feel good knowing that at no time will the ratio of guests to staff be greater than 2:1.
Our available head chef expertly prepares every meal using only the freshest local ingredients. Just a few
of the dishes you can expect to enjoy include seafood salmon roulade, Shrimp stir-fry with coconut citrus
curry, fresh oysters, various sushi rolls, key lime tart, turtle cheesecake, and horchata créme brulee. We
accommodate fresh catches and special dietary needs, as well.
Our 160-foot expedition ship, Pacific Provider, is built for adventure and relaxation, combining agility and ruggedness with yacht-like comforts. With only twelve guests aboard and seven crew members, you’ll experience unmatched personalised service and one of the highest guest to crew ratios (2:1) of any small adventure cruise line. Our four tenders give you the freedom to customise your activities, and you can use our premium adventure gear to go fishing, stand-up paddleboarding, snorkelling and kayaking. Soak in the jacuzzi, feast on your catch of the day cooked by our private chef in our indoor or outdoor dining areas, and watch wildlife from the expansive deck. The Pacific Provider offers six spacious staterooms, each with a large observation window for breathtaking views, premium linens, a full en-suite bathroom and HDTV. You’ll learn from our crew of naturalists and licensed mariners, as they share their in-depth knowledge of the ecosystems and local culture.
Unparalleled comfort and attention to detail await you below deck. Designed for ultimate tranquility, our six spacious private staterooms offer either one standard king-sized bed or 2 twin beds, an en suite bathroom with separate toilet and shower, an HDTV for viewing movies from our extensive media library, and the option of airplay or Chromecast from your own device. Each room features a large observation window for breathtaking views of sea and sky as the landscapes change around you, and has blackout shades for those who prefer zero light at night. In addition, each is outfitted with premium linens and Gilchrist & Soames amenities for an eco-friendly, spa-like experience. As an added gift, you’ll receive a Yeti beverage tumbler to enjoy during your expedition and beyond.
SHIP INFO, INCLUSIONS & RATES
Ship Features: Spacious top deck with Jacuzzi, indoor
& outdoor dining areas and bars, staterooms with large
observation windows and the option of king or twin beds.
Inclusions: All meals, snacks, open bar, the guidance
of our expert staff, all activities and Adventure Gear,
accommodations and airport transfers
Dates: 7-day voyages departing
Nov. 26*; Dec. 3, 10*, 17, 24*, 31; Jan. 7*, 14, 21*, 28;
Feb. 4*, 11, 18*, 25; Mar. 4*, 11, 18*, 25; Apr. 1*
*Ship travels in the reverse direction, from La Paz to
San Jose del Cabo, making the same stops.
Inaugural Season Introductory Rates:
• $7,900 $5,925 per person, double occupancy
• $7,900 $5,775 per person, double occupancy when you travel with 4 guests
• $11,850 $9,785 per person, sole occupancy
• Full ship charter from $95,000 $70,000 for 1 week – save $25,000