- The “Sail”:- Kids Free
- Sale dates:- 1 to 31 August 2016
- The codes:- EBSKF
- The calculation:- Children 5-17yrs free when sharing with an adult in “Cabin” or in their own Stateroom. Valid with EBS fares
- Travel dates:- To 31 March 2017!!
- Accommodation:- Cabins, Staterooms & Tabua Suites (children in Stateroom)
- Conditions:- Rates are EBS – 20% reduction on your “brochure” net contracts adult fares. Children are free when sharing with an adult in “Cabin” or next door in “Stateroom”. Maximum of 1 free child per paying adult. Not applicable for infants. Not valid with any other special offer. Available for new bookings only. Valid on Mamanuca and Yasawa itineraries, Remote North Discovery Cruises and 11 night Lau & Kadavu Discovery Cruises. Subject to limited availability on each sailing at time of booking.
? ALL meals plus complimentary 24hr self-serve tea and coffee located in the Yasawa & Reef lounge
? Snorkeling equipment, kayaks, glass bottomed boat excursions, village and island visits, cultural activities, meke and lovo feast, guided island walks
? Cruise accommodation
? Group child minding is provided on board for children 5-9 years inclusive at the following times 9.00am-12noon, 2.00pm -5.00pm, 6.30pm-10.30pm
? All on-board facilities including mini gym, Jacuzzi
? Every cruise includes transfers from the ship to Nadi/Denarau area hotels post cruise
We will NOT be accepting any new bookings for children under 5 years. Any existing bookings can cruise up until 31 March 2017 but no new bookings will be taken.
Our Reef Endeavour Discovery cruises are ideal for families as we provide a fantastic enviroment for learning and strengthening family relationships.
The Tivua Island Day cruise doesn’t have any age restrictions.